Thanks for popping in.
Go-getter and free thinker, traveler, a stoic-skeptic, an anti-speciesist.
I learn things fast. I find and try many options, and quickly figure out what works and what doesn’t. Let me help you find the best way to your success. I feel best in these areas: ecommerce – selling and marketing things online, WordPress webdesign, website management (optimalisation – speed & SEO, backups, updates), project management.
I quit a great career in London, to live a more fulfilled life, by my values. I have been traveling, living in various countries around the world and working for myself since May 2012.
I can help you focus on what you are good at by doing what I’m good at: Project Management, Pricing strategy, SEO, Webdesign and solutions for websites.
Read more on my LinkedIn page.
- FREE Dividend meter – Google Finance formula adjusted
- How to get better ideas
- Activism: Realistic expectations or why we (mostly) see it in the wrong timespan
- Why we (…I) procrastinate? Instant gratification …can be a good thing
- LastPass Premium not worth it – beware of bad policies
- Recharge yourself!
- How would you feel reading your own biography?
- Animal rehabilitation – how it should be done!
- My interview for Correo Semanal, Peru – El turista talibán
sensimism.com – Sensimism, a philosophy inspired by nature – helping people achieve a healthier life, relationships and finances
www.veganstvo.org – slovak site about veganism, animal rights and healthy food choices.
www.menejmasa.sk – website collecting research and published studies about benefits of eating less meat and communicating it in a clear and concise way
www.posveteposvojom.com – thoughts and travel experiences. Might be a bit out of date…
Check out Hand painted ahimsa (peace) silk scarves at www.artbubblesilk.com – one of my latest projects I helped with :).