Thanks for popping in.
Go-getter and free thinker, traveler, a cynic-stoic, an anti-speciesist.
I learn things fast. I see the best, optimal ways of doing things (mostly). I try many options fast, figure out what works and what doesn’t. Let me help you find the best way to your success.
I quit a great career in London, to live a more fulfilled life, by my values. I have been traveling, living in various countries around the world and working for myself since May 2012.
I can help you focus on what you are good at by doing what I’m good at: Project Management, Pricing strategy, SEO, Webdesign and solutions for websites.
Read more on my LinkedIn page.
Nimble.help – web solutions, WordPress site management
www.veganstvo.org – slovak site promoting veganism, animal rights and healthy lifestyle
www.menejmasa.sk – website collecting research and published studies about benefits of eating less meat and communicating it in a clear and concise way
I write about my life on my slovak blog www.posveteposvojom.com.
Check out Hand painted ahimsa (peace) silk scarves at www.artbubblesilk.com – one of my latest projects I helped with :).
- How to get better ideas
- Activism: Realistic expectations or why we (mostly) see it in the wrong timespan
- Why we (…I) procrastinate? Instant gratification …can be a good thing
- LastPass Premium not worth it – beware of bad policies
- Recharge yourself!
- How would you feel reading your own biography?
- Animal rehabilitation – how it should be done!
- My interview for Correo Semanal, Peru – El turista talibán
- How to do all the things you want, without breaking yourself
Some travel stats:
Where I’ve been…
Lukas has been to: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Czech Republic, Germany, Ecuador, Egypt, Spain, United Kingdom, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, India, Italy, Luxembourg, Myanmar, Malaysia, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Paraguay, Serbia, Slovakia, Thailand, Uruguay.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.